1 Nenokkadine and Superstar altogether created much hype before the release and added to this 14 Reels coming back from Super Hit Dookudu along with Creative director Sukumar and DSP join the wagon and at the final a big corporate Eros joined all seems to be piece of cake for 14 reels and a huge release in overseas having premiers in 132 locations (#1) in USA.. And the D Day arrived for the big movie of the year… Let’s see weather it’s live the hype or not on the premier collections.
Without a doubt Super Star has amazing craze in USA-CAN, as you all knew by this time the movie drawn to a mixed reviews and that did not even worried about his image or craze on north america, earlier he did the same with Business Man amazingly collected $700+k with the mixed reviews now its even more, with the last minute delays the premiers did not occur in all 132 centers as planned but screened approximately 73+ locations
- 10-Jan-2014 Premiers $226,278 $ [ 73 locations] reported. Follows AD and Baadshah.
- 11-Jan-2014 Friday $310,000 (+/-) [ 90 locations]
- 12-Jan-2014 Saturday $264,355 (+/-)
- 12/01/2014 1 Nenokkadine Collected $805,868 [reported]
- 14/01/2014 Reached $1 Million officially $1,047,000
- 17/01/2014 Fri – $44,951
- 18/01/2014 Sat – $66,812 Total so far $1,158,771
- 20/01/2014 – Total Gross $1,047,000
Here is the USA box-office for 2014 as of now
[table id=24 /]